Still won’t call them resolutions
First, thanks for all of the great input on my questions about advertising and Etsy. Based on comments and emails, I’m not alone trying to figure this out.
Here are a few more things that are on my 2011 To Do List:
- I’ve decided to become an Award Free blog. Not that I don’t appreciate the thought behind them because I do, but I’m finding that with the number of blogs I follow, it is too difficult to do a good job in passing these on and well….they take a bit of time. So I hope I haven’t hurt anyone’s feelings but as of now, The Answer Is Chocolate is an:
- Use my soldering iron! I bought the thing for a reason right?
- Use my Expression more…see above
- Use the stuff I buy period…see above and above!
- Have guest bloggers. I think rather than schedule these, I’ll put out calls for these periodically so be thinking if you’d like to do this!!
- Etsy. Gonna do it. When? Don’t know…after January when work calms down.
- Continued technical education! I want to get better at layout, blog design and photos.
I will continue to host my Monthly Open House link party the third Friday of each month. I just don’t think I can manage a weekly one yet. This month’s Open House will be January 21!
I will also continue ( resuming this week) BFF aka Blog Feature Friday. If you’d like to be a BFF at The Answer Is Chocolate, email me!