Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Thursday, September 29, 2022
These DIY Crystal Balls from Life as a LEO Wife are so spooky yet elegant. Love them!
These Measuring Tape Earrings from My French Twist are a wonderful gift idea for the makers in your life aren't they? I love this idea!
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Black Felt (On Hand)
- Purple Polar Fleece (On Hand. You could also use felt)
- Tarot Card Flannel (JoAnn)
- Coordinating Jewels (Michaels)
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Dimensional Glue for Rhinestones (Ranger Glossy Accents)
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Monday, September 19, 2022
- Handmade Paper Scraps (Blick Art ...can't remember the price but around $5 I think)
- Epoxy Stickers (Dollar Tree)
- White 110lb cardstock (Recollections, Michaels)
- Black and White Scrapbook Paper (Michaels)
- Black Cardstock Scraps
- Foam Tape
- Adhesive Tape Runner
Thursday, September 15, 2022
With Halloween approaching, now's the time to work on new additions to your decor. These DIY Spell Books from Masterpieces of My Life are just perfect! Pick up some old hardcover books from the thrift store or Goodwill and have at it!
Need a fun new shirt for Halloween? Check out this idea from Artsy Fartsy Mama who has the FREE "I'm A Little Batty" SVG file to download. This works for me regardless of the season!
Nature crafts are always fun to make and these Twig Stars from Serenity You are no exception. I'll have to start looking for twigs on my morning walks.
Finally, another nature craft...Word Stones from Thriving With Less. I've seen these in decor boutiques but none as gorgeous as these! If you collected some from the beach or river, what a wonderful way to memory keep. Or, you could grab a big bag from a home improvement store!
Thanks as always to everyone who linked up and let's see what you've all been up to this week!