Sharing an easy birthday card that requires no cutting machines or equipment besides a paper cutter and a punch.
- DCWV "Decor Noir" Stack ( I've had this one for a while so not sure if it's still around but I know I've seen similar stacks at JoAnn)
- Black Cardstock ( I used Recollections 110 lb, Michaels)
- Antique Gold foiled transparency ( Michaels)
- Cream and Antique Gold glitter scraps
- Recollections ( Michaels) Washi Tape
- Self adhesive 3D sticker embellishment strips ( stash)
- Star Punch
- Foam Tape
- Double sided tape ( I used my trusted tape gun)
The Deco Noir stack includes a couple sheets of different sentiments / sayings like the one I used for the focal. Cut from sheet, trim, add two strips of washi tape, add 3D embellishment strip, mount to cream glitter scrap. Punch Antique Gold star from glitter scrap and mount with foam tape as shown.
Cut the black cardstock to 5x7 and trim a sheet of the "alphabet" paper from the stack to the same size. Adhere to front of card. Cut the transparency to 4.5 x 6.5, and layer the front panel to it, then adhere to card and voila. Done and done!