I'm easing back not only into making things but also getting them posted, after my unintentional Summer Break. It doesn't take long to forget the work that goes into taking pictures, uploading and photo-editing them, planning out a post, etc.
Of course, I never take a break from being on the lookout for supplies and ideas and in early September, I didn't skip or delay picking up a fun Halloween Paper stack at Michaels. I needed an escape from the news over the weekend so I got busy making cards for family and friends. I love that a few people keep these and pull them out each year as part of their decor.
- Witch's Lair 12x12 Paper Stack (Recollections, Michaels)
- Black 110 lb Cardstock (Recollections, Michaels)
- Gold Foil 65lb Cardstock (Recollections, Michaels)
- Gold Star Transparency (Stash)
- Tape Runner or Double Sided Tape
- Self Adhesive Rhinestones