I made a couple of cards this weekend to congratulate new parents and grandparents on the arrival of a new bundle of joy. I decided to keep things fairly monochromatic in hues of blue .
- White Cardstock (Recollections, Michaels 110 lb)
- Pale Blue 12x12 Glitter Paper ( Recollections, Michaels, Holiday Glitz and Glitter Stack)
- Light and Medium Blue 12x12 Cardstock (Craft Smith, Michaels Blues Stack)
- Baby Boy cut file (Silhouette Online Store Design ID #17765)
- Onesie cut file (Silhouette Online Store Design ID # 59708
- Gold paper scrap
- Heart punch
- Washi Tape
- Adhesive ( I live for my tape gun)
- Paper Cutter
- Silhouette Cameo 3
- Foam tape
- Using paper cutter, cut and score white cardstock to 5x7 card
- Cut blue glitter paper panel to 4.75 x 6.75
- Cut pale blue cardstock to 4.25 x 6.25
- Layer glitter and pale blue panels as shown.
- Add washi tape to opposite corners as shown
- Download, size, cut "Baby Boy" and "Onesie" images.
- I cut sets of images from the glitter paper and from the medium blue paper. I like giving images a little bit of a shadow by layering them. I find this gives them some depth.
- Mount cut images to card panels using foam tape
- Punch heart from gold scrap and mount to center of onesie
I made matching panels for the inside of the card but forgot to take a pic when they were blank. You can see a little peeking out from the card that's laying down.