This week's party continues here.
I had maybe the most fun I've ever had with making Christmas cards this year. I've really focused on learning how to work with layered cut files and while I am still a novice at making my own, I almost don't need to ( except for my innate stubborn nature and wanting to do "all the things" ) with all of the amazing files that are out there. For these, I used files from Creative Fabrica and Sweet Red Poppy
Disclosure: I am a Creative Fabrica affiliate so I do get a small benefit if you order through my link
- Christmas Scrapbook Papers (I used various packages from Michaels)
- Foiled Cardstock (Recollections, Michaels)
- White 110lb Cardstock (Recollections, Michaels)
- Foam Squares / Tape (Dollar Tree)
- Coordinating Sequins, Glue, Tape Runner