For this project you will need:
- Egg shells ( I used the shells from 2 eggs)
- Cheese cloche ( I found mine on a “Goodwill Thrift Hunting” trip)
- Craft paints ( I used Martha Stewart Feldspar and Smoky Quartz Glitter)
- “Nest materials” I used bark covered wire, coffee filters, and shredded crepe streamers)
- Decorative paper to coordinate w/ your paints
While everything was drying I made my nest. I used bark covered wire I found in the floral section at Michaels and just kind of made a free form nest by loosely wrapping in in circles until I was satisfied then twisting the ends together.