We now return you to episode 5 of our regularly scheduled program "As The Stash Busts". Once more into the closet of mystery out of which this time came some clear glass plates that my sis-in-law long ago picked up for me @ Goodwill. When I printed off the skull graphic from The Graphics Fairy that I used on my candelsticks, I also printed off a different one. Waste not, want not and I try to fit as many images on a full sheet as possible. There was another really cool skull I wanted to play with. Cue "Bones" theme song here.
|Cut 2 circles of scrapbook paper, Mod Podged on back of clear glass plates|
|Applied Metal Leaf adhesive, I used "Mona Lisa" brand. Let dry until clear.|
Once that was done, I painted over the whole back of the plates with black acrylic paint and when dry, sealed w/ Mod Podge. Flipped them over and got out my skull graphics (trimmed really close) and adhered them to the front and:
Linking Up At: