Melissa passed on the Ms. Bright Side award to me (thank you!)
One Lovely Blog award ( thank you too!)
1. List the top ten things that make me happy.
2. Share with my favourite bloggers and ask them to do the same.
3. Link the blogs I choose and link the blogs of the people who gave it to me.
4. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
5. Pay it forward to 15 other lovely bloggers.
Top 10 Things That Make Me Happy (not in order of importance )
1.) Chocolate ( that was a given right? )
2.) Family and friends
3.) Mexican Food
4.) Sweater and boot weather! Love clear crisp Fall days
5.) Finding new blogs with amazing creative people like the ones who gave me this award
6.) Random acts of kindness
7.) Starbucks iced mochas all year long
10.) The end of Stashbusting :)
In the "paying it forward" part, (also something I really really love and believe in) since I have to limit it to 15 blogs, here goes, but it's hard because I follow so many amazing blogs. And if I happen to pick you and you're a blog that doesn't do awards, no worries...I know several don't and I won't cry...too much...just kidding...totally understand.
- Get Craftin'
- A Little Knick Knack
- Christine & Co
- Cindy Adkins Whimsical Musings
- Closet Crafter
- Langes Fädchen, Faules Mädchen
- Netty's Craftings
- Paisley Passions
- Polish The Stars
- Rook No. 17
- Scrapping With Sherry
- Something From Cassie
- Southern Scraps
- Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures
|"Hoo's Birthday Is It"|
- Cricut "Sentimentals" cart for owl tag
- Judi Kins Mica Gloss (copper) smeared on panel behind owl
- K&CO scrapbook borders ( copper / teal)
- DCWV "Indian Summer" Fall Stack ( from last year...I'm stashbusting!) patterned paper
- Purple cardstock