Thank you Michelle from All Home Cooking. All Year Long for thinking of me. Truly, I am so honored. I thought I'd combine it wit this post because I'm going to admit up front that I'm going to cheat a bit. This award asks us to post 7 things about ourselves and since I'd just done this and am not that interesting really, they're all on the list below! The guidelines for accepting this award are...
- Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
- Tell 7 things yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.
- Calamity Anne's Adventures
- Charm Bracelet Diva
- Chic on A Shoestring Decorating
- Christine & Co
- Crafts & Sutch
- I Been Thinkin' 'Bout Inkin
- Leksi Designs...This Handmade Life
- Life In My PJs
- Mich in LA
- Mosaic Magpie
- Pony Tails & Fish Scales
- The Little Green Bean
- The CraftInMe
- Get Craftin
If you've never seen the movie of the same name or are unfamiliar with the term, simply put it's like a future propelled "Golden Rule". You do nice things for other people and they do the same to others, thus, paying it forward. Dawn K from The Way I See Things surprised and blew me away by presenting me with two awards! I'm humbled and honored:
THANK YOU Dawn!
And now time for me to "Pay It Forward" which is as much fun as receiving the awards!
For the Trendy Blog Award :
Once you receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other bloggers that you think are Trendy too.
•Post about your award in your blog.
•Share with the bloggers .
•Ask them to give this award out to 10 as well.
Ten Trendy Bloggers I'd like to recognize are:
- Cricky's Corner
- Food,Wine, and Mod Podge
- Green Submarine
- All Thingz Related
- Lorrie Everitt Studio
- Singing Three Little Birds
- Twelve Crafts Til Christmas
- A Little Lovely
- Le Chateau des Fleurs
- Lemon Tree Creations
Once you receive this award, you need to share 10 lies honest things about yourself, and then pass the award along to other great bloggers. So here goes about moi:
- My husband and I couldn't stand each other when we first met
- My husband and I each insist the other was the first to be interested ( he was!)
- I really, truly, honestly, am a chocoholic
- You would never know from looking at me that I'd rather shop at Home Depot or wander through a junk yard than a high end department store
- I wear lipstick every day
- I rarely plan out my projects
- I love to cook
- I use waaaaaay too many movie quotes and exclamation points!
- Growing up, I read the encyclopedia WILLINGLY
- I hate Facebook yet I have a blog. Go figure!
- Simply Scratch
- The Graphics Fairy
- Blue Artichoke Interiors
- One Cheap B*tch
- Pumpkin Tart
- Room To Inspire
- The Scrap Shoppe
- Things I Learn From Bear
- Under the Table and Dreaming
- The Sewing Dork