For this project you will need:
- Paper mache cone
- Craft paints ( I used a Sterling Silver and Sterling Silver Glitter)
- One 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper
- Oversized bottle cap ( you could also use a jar lid)
- Paper cut to fit inside your cap
- Focal point ( I used a vintage looking brass sticker)
- Glue Gun
I painted my paper mache with a couple coats of silver metallic, then went over that with a couple of coats of the silver glitter paint.
Once you’ve scored and folded each of your sections, hot glue them together. Since the paper I used was pretty heavy I used hot glue vs tape.
Then I took a small paintbrush , thick glue, and silver glitter and made my way around my medallion until it was edged.