This was a super quick and easy project.
- 12x12 pre-stretched canvas ( I got mine on sale @ Ben Franklin for $2 or $3)
- Acrylic paint ( I used Folk Art Linen and Ceramacoat White)
- Clipart ( found mine online)
- Desktop Publishing program (I generally use Printshop Deluxe)
- Clear label paper ( I'm in love with Avery 8665)
- Bag o shells from Michaels ($6.99 before the 40% off coupon of course!) and not the $16 bag from Pottery Barn!
I only did one coat because I wanted it to look aged. Dry brushed that with the white.
Using your graphics program, make a layout that you'll print on your label paper:
"Sea Shells" sounds so much better in French
Print your images, cut out and arrange on your dried canvas. Choose some shells and glue on. Wait for glue to dry and take pictures to put on your blog because you're too impatient for the glue to set to take a picture where the canvas is actually going :)