My nightly doodling continues and so does my obsession with the Recolor App. I decided to try my hand at a Witch Boot so I drew the outline, then filled it in with random doodles and colored in Recolor. The steps to do that are easy.
I use my iPhone so these steps are based on that.
- Take a picture of your image using your phone
- Open the Recolor App
- In the upper right hand corner you'll see "Import"
- Click, and then you can choose where you want to import from ( eg. Camera Roll).
- Use the options to clean up your image if you like
- I've been using "Despeckle" which whitens and brightens your image.
Then proceed to color your image! There are free options and pay options. I love the colors in the pay options but haven't purchased any yet.
After I was done coloring my image I pulled it into PicMonkey and then added some additional graphics from my collection and voila!
I duplicated the boot and flipped the image to make a pair, added a coordinating Witch Hat, Sentiment, and Frame which are all from Designbundles.net Crafter's Delight Bundle.