- For those who don't know or remember, the BFF started out as "Blog Feature Friday" and still is but also it applies to the more colloquial use because you are my Creative BFFs!
- The party will continue to go up Thus afternoons (Pacific Time) and run through the following Monday.
- I may not get around to commenting on every post but try to do as many as I can.
- I usually do four features one of which is something chocolate
- Each feature includes a Pin to my BFF Party Features Board on Pinterest and a link back to your specific post.
- Learn Sublimation (since I got a Brother Sublimation Printer for Christmas!) I know I'm behind but can't do have everything all at once, right?
- Put myself out there more. I am an introvert who's never likely going to be on Tik Tok. I realize that limits opportunities to engage with brands, grow my audience. The struggle is real.
- Work on Affiliate and Brand relationships. I have had some stops and starts and haven't bothered for a while but I feel like I'm in a place where I can start again. Some brands I would love to work with. If anyone has contacts...
- Remain authentic. I can only "do me" so I will never work with a brand that isn't really me
- Be...present in the moment, not dwell on missed opportunities
Let's make 2024 the most creative ever! Visit each other's links, bring friends, have fun! There is always a warm plate of virtual chocolate chip cookies waiting for you.