- Hildie and Jo Witch and "Jack" Beads (JoAnn)
- Bead Landing Coordinating Beads (Michaels)
- Fish Hook Ear Wires (Michaels)
- Jump Rings, Head Pins (Michaels)
- Stretch Jewelry Cord (Michaels)
- Jewelry or Super Glue (Walmart)
If you're making clips, the first step is to glue the clip back to the base with a good drop of the Loctite Glue. I like this because it's thicker and doesn't run. Use clamps or clothespins to secure and let dry while you assemble the other pieces. If you're making pierced earrings, see below for when to attach the earwire.