Michaels Recollections collections continue to make my card making life easy! I
I fell in love with these papers the instant I saw them. The colors and designs were perfect for my more gothic Halloween style, and the fact that they were already foiled left me with not a lot to do.
I was also thrilled that it happened to be when the focal papers and washi tape were 50% off AND on a day when I had an extra 20% off coupon on my phone.
I knew I had coordinating papers in my stash at home since I tend towards similar styles and colors. I couldn't wait to get home to start playing! With sale and coupons, my cost for the new materials was $5.99!
- Recollections Halloween Cards stack, 24 double sided sheets
- Recollections Moonlit Manor Paper Pack, 24 sheets
- Recollections Foiled and Spider Washi Tape
- Black and White Cover Stock (Recollections)
- Gold Foil Paper (Recollections)
- Black Kraft and Gold Foiled Stack ( This was a Michaels "Hot Buy" when they have 12x12 Stacks for $5)
- Misc. Embellishments
- ATG Tape Gun and Tape
The cards are all 5 x 7, trimmed from 8.5 x 11 sheets, and then scored using a scoring board. I selected sheets and trimmed panels of the Kraft Black and Gold foiled papers measuring 4.75 x 6.75 ; trimmed panels of the Halloween Cards stack and layered onto the gold foil paper and attached to cards as shown.
I had some gold Halloween themed word stickers in my stash so I mounted those on scraps of cardstock and mounted to the cards with foam tape. To embellish I used the washi tape, and Stickles Glitter Glue.