I made this birthday card for a very stylish friend. Who can’t use a pair of fabulous high heels even if they’re made of paper?
For this card I used:
- Bordered A-7 card ( Pop Tone)
- Pink Paislee “Secret Crush” papers
- Black and White Cardstock
- Cricut Wall Décor and More cartridge
- Cricut Expression
- Rhinestones and Liquid Pearls
Start with a pre-scored A-7 card. I used a white bordered invitation by Pop Tone. Layer with a panel of paper from the Pink Paislee “Secret Crush” collection.
The shoes were cut from black cardstock using the Wall Décor and More cartridge by Cricut and my Cricut Expression.
I glammed these up with self adhesive rhinestones on the toes and the heels, dots of pink Liquid Pearls and organza ribbon bows.