- Foam Tape and Foam Dots
- SVG file
- Digital Cutting Machine
- Acrylic Ornaments
- Adhesive Foil
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Sunday, November 21, 2021
- Layered SVG Files (I used the stocking from this collection by Sweet Red Poppy)
- Cutting Machine (I used my Cricut Explore 2. These also work for Silhouette)
- Gold Foil, Cream, Silver Glitter cardstock (All, Recollections from Michaels)
- Background Paper ( I used sheets from the White Christmas stack, Michaels)
- Display Case Frames (Michaels)
- Foam Dots
- Embellishments (I used Wood Stars from Dollar Tree)
Monday, November 15, 2021
- Deep Box Frames
- Handmade Paper (JoAnn)
- Foil Cardstock (Michaels)
- Chalk Paint (Folk Art, Michaels)
- Mod Podge Matte
- Digital Cutting Files
- Digital Cutting Machine
- Coordinating Sequins and Rhinestones
I had this gorgeous handmade paper in my stash from a prior JoAnn's trip that I'd been holding on to for the right inspiration and this was it!
The picture doesn't do it justice. I knew it would make the perfect background for my project. I pulled out coordinating foil cardstock from my stash (Recollections, from Michaels in bright gold, turquoise, and royal blue) and got to work.
The first step was to prep the frames. I chose this Home Decor Chalk Paint by Folk Art which goes on smoothly with great coverage and only needed one coat.
After the paint was dry, I sealed it with a coat of Mod Podge Matte. Then it was time to get to work on the interior.
I'd downloaded a beautiful Hanukkah set of layered files from Special Heart Studio. You will just need to sign up with your email to get access to a wonderful set of files that Gjoa graciously provides for FREE! It comes with a Menorah and a Dreidel and I used the Dreidel. I downloaded and imported into Cricut Design Space, sized to fit the frames and cut on my Explore Air 2.
I assembled the different layers of the dreidel using foam squares.
I used gold for the bottom of each then switched up the turquoise and royal layers for each dreidel. Then using the backing insert from the frames, I Mod Podged the handmade paper that I'd cut to size.
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
- Layered Leaf Images (I used a bundle from Creative Fabrica)
- Cutting machine (I used my Cricut Explore Air 2)
- Scrapbook Paper (I used CraftSmart "Dark Elegance" which I bought last year at Michaels and is no longer available but you can use comparable dark papers)
- Recollections Gold and Copper Foil cardstock (Michaels)
- Coordinating Plum Cardstock (Stash)
- Cream Recollections 110lb Cardstock (Michaels)
- Copper Foil
- Fall Themed Embellishments ( I used K&Co border stickers from my stash)
- Coordinating Sequins (Michaels
- Foam Squares
- Dimensional and Double Sided Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer and Scoring tool