For this project you will need:
- Scrapbook paper ( I used a black and white pack from Oriental Trading Co)
- Textured Cardstock ( Core’dinations)
- Paper Straws ( Oriental Trading Co)
- Glitter Tape
- Self adhesive rhinestones
- Jute twine
For the banner, I cut the letters from a textured cardstock using my Cricut. Cut the pennant shapes from chipboard (4.5 x 6.5) . I did these the old fashioned way using math and everything! Determine the center point of your rectangle ; draw lines to the bottom corners to make a triangle and cut. Same for the scrapbook paper layer reduced by 1/4”. Layer scrapbook paper pennant on chipboard , cut photo corners from glitter tape and apply, adhere letters and finish with rhinestones.
Cut straws to width of pennant pieces and attach with hot glue.
Also sharing some of this year’s Halloween décor using past projects (active links go to tutorials):
- Paper and Vinyl Owl
- Pressboard and Paper Pumpkin (I didn't do a post on this but it's a leftover pressboard "page" from a shaped album, covered in scrapbook paper using Mod Podge)
- Gothic Coffin Boxes
- Halloween Snow Globe (Halloween take on Christmas snow globes; old jar, Halloween figure, glitter )
- Glitter Decoupage Pumpkin
- Tissue Paper Pumpkin