- Coat the bottom of your jar with glue ( remember bottom will become the top) and invert to let a few drips run down wherever).
- Pour in some salt
- Swirl / shake ( cover your opening!) until coated
- Spray some spray adhesive ( I used Elmers )
- Sprinkle coarse glitter, spritz a little more sprinkle fine glitter
- While that’s drying, paint your lids
Spritzed the inside of the lids with some spray adhesive and sprinkled some more Epsom Salt, then lowered the jar onto the lid ( you want to make sure and keep the salt out of the rim of the lid so your jar screws on correctly) . I dribbled a little glue in the rim too.
On these, I went around the neck with plain twine. Start and end with a dab of hot glue.
Finished by adding a glittered snowflake from a pack of ornaments ( $1.49 or $1.99 for a pack of 12 @ Michaels, by Darice) to the top ( formerly the bottom!) of the jar.
Now I’m craving a pickle.