My humor tends towards the snark side so when I saw this collection of Pandemic themed quotes on Designbundles.net it was perfect! This is actually what began my love of making Tile Ornaments. You can see more details here and here. Tis the season to make sure recipients who read your blog get them before you post!
- Satori Arabesque Tiles (Lowes)
- SVG File ( Designbundles.net)
- Glossy Black Vinyl and Transfer Tape ( Cricut, JoAnn)
- Glue Gun and Glue
- Remove tile from backing, clean w/ alcohol or glass cleaner
- Size and cut vinyl in your cutting machine's software...I used Design Space / Cricut Explore Air2
- Weed vinyl and apply transfer tape
- Apply to tile
- Finish with ribbon hanger and bow
I kept these simple using black vinyl and black glitter ribbon. I was sending to different friends and black and white goes with any color theme.
This one hits close to home since due to the pandemic, this will be the first Christmas we won't spend with our son because we are all in agreement about not traveling! So we each get one of these. I didn't include the laurels on his because he's kind of minimalist. Ours is on the tree.
If you can't beat it, laugh at it!