Sharing a quick card idea , based on a card I needed to make this weekend. Start to finish, maybe 10 minutes and involved two pieces of paper!
For this card I used:
- Cardstock (Neenah Cream Cardstock)
- Scrapbook Paper (Graphic45 Bed of Roses)
- Flower Medallion Stamp (Paper Inspirations)
- Baker’s Twine (Cappucino)
- Stamp Ink ( I used Fresh Ink Chocolate)
- Rhinestone Brad
This card is sized a little differently than most I make. Cut cardstock lengthwise 6 inches. Score in the middle for card dimension 5.5 x 6.
Cover with scrapbook paper, then layer cardstock and scrapbook paper panels as shown. Edge smallest cream panel with ink.
Stamp medallion on cream cardstock scrap. Trim closely. Add large rhinestone brad to center and adhere to center of smallest panel with adhesive foam dot. Wrap with baker’s twine and then adhere to center of card.