Which of course means that there are no calories associated with chocolate, milk or otherwise on National Milk Chocolate Day. Hey if someone is good enough to make up a chocolate holiday, I can make up my own rules! I’m also sure that any chocolate is an acceptable way to celebrate National Milk Chocolate Day.
Beth over at It Is What It Is has a downloadable candy wrapper you can use to wrap your favorite chocolate bar to share with a friend. OK the extra one you bought for the friend. OK the extra extra one you bought because you might have eaten the extra one you bought for a friend.
Here are some other ideas to celebrate this most delicious holiday!
Chocolate-Inspired Fun & Games:
- Dove EPromises – Send a chocolatey egreeting to a friend or loved one from Dove.
- ChocoRapids – Play this Chocolate Factory game online.
- Fudge Frenzy – Connect the pipes to make a Willie Wonka bar.
- Major Mayhem – This fun online game is similar to a game from back in the day. But fair warning – it’s addictive!
- Shmuffleboard – Play this online game from M&Ms.
Flip the Mix - Another online game from M&M’s.
Hangman – Play this no-frills hangman game about chocolate.
- Cadbury Chocolate Machine
(Courtesy of San Francisco Examiner)
Milk Chocolate Brownies from Epicurious
Fudgy Milk Chocolate Fondue from All Recipes
10 Milk Chocolate Desserts from Food and Wine
Milk Chocolate Frosted Layer Cake from Recipe.com
And in honor of the occasion, I’m re-posting some chocolate themed printables:
Plus one new one:
Happy National Milk Chocolate Day !