When I became intrigued by hand lettering, one of the things I hoped I'd be able to do was to incorporate it into my card making. So when I had a couple of cards to make this weekend, that's just what I did.
I started by doodling the wreath for each card, then added the initial. It just so happened that both recipients have the same initial.
I chose some coordinating papers , trimmed the focal piece, matted then stamped the sentiments for each with Staz On ink onto white cardstock scraps. Matted those w/ coordinating paper scraps. As I continue to practics and get better at lettering, I'll do the sentiments too but for now, stamps lol.
To add some dimension, I dotted the berries on the doodled branches with clear dimensional drops ( Nuvo clear).
- Decorative Scrapbook Papers: Crate Paper pack ( Michaels)
- Lettering Paper: Strathmore Watercolor
- Staz On Black Ink
- Sentiment Stamps : Michaels (Impulse buy a while ago)
- Drawing Pen: Faber Castell (my personal fave)
- Coloring Pens: Tombow Dual Tip (my personal fave)